Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Earth Spas, a trading name of Vortex Distribution Ltd. The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this website – www.earthspas.com and all related services. By accessing the website – www.earthspas.com – and/or placing an order, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Using this website indicates that you accept these terms whether or not you choose to register with us or order from us. If you do not accept these terms, do not use this website.
2. Ordering from Earth Spas
Earth Spas may refuse to accept an order under the following circumstances:
- Payment authorisation cannot be obtained
- In the event of a pricing or product description error
- If you do not meet any eligibility criteria set out in our terms and conditions
- Goods, services or information ordered by you are not available
- We do not deliver to your location
5. Product liability
- To make good any shortage or non-delivery
- To replace or repair any goods or part of, that are damaged or defective
6. Links to and from other websites
- You do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of the Earth Spas logo.
- You do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around this website.
- You do not in any way imply that Earth Spas are endorsing any products or services other than our own.
- You do not misrepresent your relationship with Earth Spas nor present any other false information about us.
- You do not use any Earth Spas trademarks displayed on www.earthspas.com without obtaining our express written permission.
- You do not link from a website that is not owned by you.
- Your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes on any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Economic losses (including, without limit, loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings)
- Loss of goodwill or reputation
- Special, indirect or consequential losses: or
- Damage to or loss of data (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such losses)